I posed the question to the Google to define mole. Here is some of what I got.
- A highly spiced Mexican sauce made chiefly from chili peppers and chocolate, served with meat.
- A small, often slightly raised blemish on the skin made dark by a high concentration of melanin.
- A large solid structure on a shore serving as a pier, breakwater, or causeway.
- The SI unit of amount of substance, equal to the quantity containing as many elementary units as there are atoms in 0.012 kg of carbon-12.
- A small burrowing insectivorous mammal (family Talpidae) with dark velvety fur, a long muzzle, and very small eyes. Several species.
Interesting set of results, don’t you think? This post is about #5.
Don, my next door neighbor, and I live at the edge of a wooded area. There are lots of moles burrowing in the woods. They tend to come into our…
View original post 574 more words